colour-yourlife





Brief introduction
Hello to you there :D I’m Ashlyn, a year 1 student pursing a Diploma in Business and Social Enterprise (BZSE) at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. In this blog, I will share with you about BZSE and my experiences in this course. I hope that through these information and reflections, it would help you find the change-maker in you and it would probably be a stepping stone for you to be part of NP’S BZSE.
Disclaimer
This blog is not an official website for BZSE but one for me to share my thoughts with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a tag! ♥
people were here ♥


Saturday, July 24, 2010,7:59 PM
Hair for Hope 2010

Are you taking part in Hair for Hope 2010?

Three of the Year 1s in Business and Social Enterprise, together with our Year 2 & 3 seniors and our lecturer Dr Red are shaving their hair for Hair for Hope 2010 at Vivocity today at 1pm!


Join them! (:


For more information on Hair for Hope, visit http://www.hairforhope.org.sg/